Popular Posts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day One- The beginning

Today is a great day, a fun day! Today I decided to "conquer" Pinterest. I have been a member of Pinterest.com for at least a month now and LOVE it! But, I noticed something; I have been saving all these wonderful ideas: craft projects for me, for the kids, DIY for the home, hair styles, ect, yet I had not tried any of them. So, as I was pinning more ideas onto my boards last night I decided, "I'm going to do one of these this weekend!" What a brilliant idea! I'm actually going to do one of these "amazing" ideas!

And so it began. At 11:00 last night while my kids were sound asleep in their beds I started making rainbow rice, I will tell you about that a little later. Eventually, I went to bed and as I lay there trying to fall asleep I came up with another idea...I'm going to try everything I pin on Pinterest AND I'm going to tell people about it. I'm going to share the experiences of all these "great ideas". And so began "Conquering Pinterest".

My hopes are that you will find this useful and inspiring. Inspiring as in you will actually do the things you pin on your boards and useful as in you can see the reality in some of the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment