Popular Posts

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hair bows for the girls!

As I mentioned in the last post, I've recently noticed that I haven't been creative lately. And thanks to Pinterest, I'm back to my artsy, crafty self. This is not a project I pinned on Pinterest, it's just one I decided to do on my own.

As I was weeding through my kids hair bows and getting rid of the ones that were falling apart I thought to myself, "Why haven't I ever made the kid's bows?" I mean seriously, I have a freakin' bachelor's degree in art and I buy my kids hair bows?

So, after 4 1/2 years of being a mother to girls I FINALLY made our own bows! And I thought I would share some with you.






This is just a "proud of myself" post! Hopefully, it will inspire someone else to try something they know they can do, but have just never tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment